Saturday, May 28, 2016

Selling Fine Art Greeting Cards

I've converted several of my fine art pieces into greeting cards, which I sell out of my wife's art store.

They've been selling quite successfully, so I decided to group a variety of them to sell together. The advantage of buying the card set is that you pay for 7 cards, but you get 8.

Also, this is the first time I've designed my own packaging, which was fun!



I'm thinking about posting these for sell in the Etsy store.

If you happen to be interested in picking some of these up, let me know. You won't find any other greeting cards like these. They feature my artwork on the front and the inside is blank, so they can be used for any occasion. I'm more than happy to ship to your location.

You can contact me at jasonfowler.art@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment