Saturday, July 2, 2016

Making a Website?

I'm currently working on a website, which I haven't done in quite a while.

Last time I used Go Daddy to register the domain name and host the site. The more I used Go Daddy,though, the more I didn't care for it.

The main issue was that the website was a real chore to navigate. My account page was even worse.
There was just nothing particularly great about Go Daddy. It worked.

This time I wanted something more exceptional, so I went looking for a new hosting company. After reading some reviews I settled on eHost, which (so far) I would highly recommend.

eHost is extremely affordable. The website is very easy to use and my account is very easy to navigate. There are also a ton of features and options available to you, depending on your needs.

I think the best feature for me is the website builder. This thing is ridiculously easy to use, and there are a lot of interesting, creative templates to choose.

WYSIWYG website builders have come a long way. I've always coded my own sites, which is a real chore for a non-developer like me. Having the chance to use such an easy website builder iss like heaven in comparison.

Bottom line: If you need a website built, and you think you have it in you to put it together yourself, I would consider eHost.




No comments:

Post a Comment